Should I get the Xbox Series X or PS5?

Im stuck between the two. I’ve been on Xbox for the last decade. But now, I’m stuck on which one to get. Being honest I’m no longer a big gamer, probably going to use it just for Call of Duty 

If I was a console gamer, I would probably pick being on the Playstation network before trying my luck with the XBox network. However, Microsoft buying Bethesda is a little bit scary for Sony. 

I see the new XBox is a little bit more powerful than the PS5, but not to a significant degree. The difference in power is like comparing the RX 5700 xt to the RX 5700 Graphics card.... so not much. What I don't like about the PS5 is it doesn't come with HDMI 2.1 compatibility. This may not sound like a big deal but if 120hz OLED 4k TV's become a popular pick for gaming then Sony is going to get Shat on. It does look like TV makers will put more effort into making TV sets more gaming friendly and that will help the XBox.

I like the XBox Series X this time around but I don't trust the console wars enough to commit to one side or another until the refreshed units become available. 

neither, join the PC master race

I would personally wait for good titles to appear on one of them. Wherever the best titles are go with that console. They both are indecipherable looking at their graphics and gameplay. 

• Kyle

if that's all i would get either the one s or ps4.  those will still be around for a long time and still produce great pictures.  maybe see if they drop in price this holiday when ps5 and series x is released.  

a laptop that can handle gaming.

If you’re going to play online then get the series X. 

Why would you spend 500 on a system just to play 1 game.