Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 month ago

Does an ironing board from 1999 with scratches on it sell as antique on Ebay for about 104 bucks?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Nothing that's 21 years old is an antique.

• Jeremy
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Quick, straight answer.   Noooooooooooooo.    1999 will not be considered antique for quite a long time.

• 1 month ago

And that's why I don't shop on Ebay.  Tell the seller to shove his crappy ironing board up his rectum

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. It's not antique, it's not even old enough to be vintage! It's not worth anything. If you saw a listing like this it is probably one of those semi-scammers who sell used crap as "vintage" and "antique" for ridiculous prices. When I shopped on eBay I reported the worst of these as fraudulent. Certainly a 1999 item being sold as "antique" qualifies as a scam.  If you are thinking of listing something from 1999 as an antique then you deserve to have your account reported and suspended.Swll it as used and slightly damaged and don't expect more than a buck fifty for it. Not worth listing and you are better off giving it away for free.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ralph
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, it is not an antique and can't see why anyone would pay that amount of money on an ironing  board.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.