How come the apartment I'm renting from doesn't offer all of the amenities I need?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

because they don't have them where you are

• 4 weeks ago

If you have a written lease you are entitled to only those that appear on that lease. Landlords are not required to pay for your electricity, natural gas, etc.

• 1 month ago

Move to a new place and pay extra for all the amenities you need. It is quite simple.

• 1 month ago

You'll have to ask your landlord that question.  You should carefully look the property over, read the lease agreement and ask questions before you sign anything.  Nobody forced you to rent that apartment.  My guess is you were looking for a cheaper place, those places don't offer much, some don't even have a kitchen.  If you agreed to rent an apartment without a kitchen, sorry.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

NOT all apartments include amenities.  When looking, for a place, make sure they have what you need before agreeing to rent the place.

• 1 month ago

So someone forced you into a lease without your permission? Or didn't allow you to look at the place you rented?  Maybe your evil twin rented it for you. 

• R P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A better question is why did you choose to live in a complex that doesn't offer all of the amenities you need?

• 1 month ago

It offers the amenities it was advertised as having, presumably; and you'd have rented it knowing this. 

• 1 month ago

Hookers and beer aren't available at any apartment complex.

OR

Your mom already has a house.  If you want someone to clean your room and cook your dinners you'll have to move back into the basement.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because you chose one that didn't suit your needs. The more conveniences, the higher the rent.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.