Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are American smarter then Candians ?

--  Academically Canadians have a higher standard in their schools and universities than what exists in America. American academic standards are lower than in many countries around the world.

--  No, both nations have the same IQ levels

• ennui

I bet there are lots of Canadians who know it's "Are AmericanS smarter THAN CanAdians".

a bit of a generalization there. usually a bell distribution gives you the right answer, the vast majority of people are average to borderline then some are dumb as rocks and a handful are geniuses. the geniuses must live with the burden of dwelling in a place that caters to the lowest common denominator. 

• Jim2

Since I'm American, I'd like to answer yes. But the way too many of us continue to support that Lying Demagogue Con artist Trump, I'm going to say no. Many Canadians think we're stupid, as do many other countries, for supporting Trump.

• a2yar

Candians? Sure...........

Canadians like to think they're smart, but they're just stupid communists.