Have you ever met a Jehovah's Witness with a college degree?

Yes, many. However many Jehowas witnesses today fit the description of the Christians  in the early Christian congregation:

"You see his calling of you, brothers, that there are not many wise in a fleshly way, not many powerful, not many of noble birth, but God chose the foolish things of the world to put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world to put the strong things to shame; and God chose the insignificant things of the world and the things looked down on, the things that are not, to bring to nothing the things that are"  - 1 Corinthians 1:25-28

I never got to know one well enough to ascertain this fact.

Yes. Two of them did critical research for a company I was working for.

I don't hang out with Jehovah's Witnesses. Not everyone announces their religious beliefs, and plenty of people merely say they are Christian, without speaking of specific denominational affiliation, though they can be very different in beliefs. One of my instructors in my dental assistant program was not shy about telling people she was a Jehovah's Witness, and also not shy about telling us that she used to bring drugs back and forth over the border. True story. I have no idea whether she had a degree or not, because to be a dental assistant, you don't have to necessary have a degree, but you do need a license, and go to an accredited educational facility. Plenty of people have very good well-paying jobs that have gone to trade schools, and there are people who have worked apprenticeships that make better money than plenty of people with college degrees. A college degree does not make any person a genius. My aunt is a pediatrician and her former husband, is a dermatologist, and they both grew weed in their backyard in Texas, where that is not legal. They also took trips up to Boulder, Colorado to participate in New Age seminars, and while I was watching her kids, they told me things like their mother believed in the third eye

Not sure if I have, but I can't say for sure that I haven't.   I generally don't ask people I met if they have a degree or not unless I'm interviewing them.  However, I have met a great number of people that have degrees and really should not have them...

• Ronald

No...but I met one who said that if evolution were true, you would see half-evolved creatures walking around..

Yes I have a bachelor's and I am also a fitness trainer beside my regular job (at a school). May I ask, is something wrong here? Many people Muslims, Baha'ist, Buddhists, Christians, Catholics, Ethiopian orthodox christians, etc whatever culture or faith they might be, have a college degree. 

Source(s): Enjoying a nice Salmon dinner right now with some great soup, see you later =)
  • No, actually, I have not.

Update: Does meeting one online count?