Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

If the past is dead, how come we still care about the dead -past ?  do you know ?

• If you learn nothing from past mistakes you are doomed to repeat them. My brother chain smoked for twenty years from Grade 10 on. I saw the negative side of his smoking. All his allowance bought was piles of ash, hacking and choking till he threw up and this constant bumming of cigs when he ran out. I determined never to smoke.

Which video game is this in, so I can check it out?

What's Old is New Again. An old saying. History always repeats itself, We learn from the past, Looking back I would do it differently now. 

• John P

There is an old saying: "Those who do not learn lessons from the past are compelled to repeat them."

Because everything we have today is a product of the past. And understanding the ways the past shaped today is how we do our best to shape the future.

• first and foremost,  because we have the opportunity to learn from it...and because without acknowledging the past you cannot improve the future

Past is dead. /  live for now / Live for the future in 2020  2050. 2099

cause it affects people

Because as the great Philosopher George Santayana said long ago “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” That's why!