So angry and frustrated you had to take a food item you just bought back, complain, and get your $ back because....?

Sent my b/f to Sonic one night because I was craving some onion rings and a burger.  When he got back and we pulled out the onion rings they were JET BLACK burned to a crisp in the majority of the onion ring.  I got my money back and an apology from the regional manager and still cant believe they allowed food in that condition to be served.  SMH....

Worse, they think a refund settles it, nothing about your inconvenience. $15 in free food coupons would be a step in the right direction. 

Restaurants these dayz r a fuc'n joke for the most part. 

Yeah, it's irritating. Be proactive and check your food before you leave. People working in fast food are either young and inexperienced or LOW achievers. Don't count on them to care or get it right.