What's the scariest dream you ever had?

• dman63

Fighting a demon, a black scaly horror with huge crooked fangs and red eyes, and defeating it with the last of my strength.  It happened over 40 years ago when I was a teenager, and it scared the hell out of me.

I never remember enough of my dreams to say if they're this or that.  All I know is that they're strange.  For that, I consider the source.  

You don’t wanna know.

cant remember, i rarely remember my dreams

• I had this dream over 30 years ago and still remember it.  I somehow got hold of the scariest movie ever made on VHS Tape and in the dream I watched it and  Iwoke up absolutely terrified, couldn't sleep for the rest of the night and still occasionally think about it and the weird thing is that I can remember the events of the dream but can't remember what was in the frightening movie!

• Nicole

i dreamed about my grandma died