Does Donald Trump follow the teachings of the LDS Church or some of them?

Trump never drinks alcohol, never smokes and never does drugs. Which is in line with the teachings of the Word of Wisdom. I also remember Trump saying "Stop it" when the left and right were attacking each other after the 2016 election. He must have listened to General Conference on Dieter Uchdorfs "Stop it" speech on people judging and fighting each other.

Not all of them.  He is an unrepentant adulterer from what I hear.

Is that you again, Mitt Romney?

• God

Trump may never have done drugs but his mother was snorting something during his gestation. 

Trump said Christianity is "bulls..." (Yahoo won't let me put the actual word he used).

Having three wives is a decent start.

In the Good Old Days, he wouldn't have been required to take them on, only one at a time.

Modern times seem less fun.

he might be doing that

could be but he has dementia because he will say one thing and then say I never said that. he can not even read or write, he has someone write his notes and if he looks up, he will lose his place. he makes the most stupid faces with this mouth and always moving his hands

• We will say the future looks interesting . What's the truth 

Yes. Dementia Donnie also has 65 secret wives as well. In your next question, be sure to add this tidbit.

Trump smokes crack don't you see him grinding his mouth and slurping when he speaks