Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Name challenge?

My husband choices vs. my choices. Just can’t come to an agreement. We don’t care if we mix them up but not sure what is best. 

My husbands favorites

Celia Addison

Josie Grace

Raegan Olivia 

Kaley Ellen

Blakey Rose

Parker Kate

Keira Riley 

Clara Audrey

Ava hazel 

Scarlett Eve

Update:

The second 5 is my favs

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I like the name Celia Addison, Celia after the song Celia your breaking my heart and Addison after the obgyn surgeon in grey's anatomy. I like the middle name of Grace but I don't like the first name of Josie. I believe the first name of Josie is overused. I like the middle names of Olivia, Ellen, and Rose but I do not like the first names of Raegan, Kaley, Blakey. I like the middle name of Kate and Eve but I don't like the middle names Riley, Audrey and Hazel. I like the name Clara but I don't like the name Keira, Parker, Ava, or Scarlett as first names. 

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Addison is a surname (last name), as also Parker and Riley.  If you do think of those three, note that many people will think that they are male names. Blakey also looks male to me, as does Raegan, if only by association with President Regan of the USA.

• 1 month ago

I'd narrow it down to Celia Addison and Scarlett Eve. If I were mixing them up, I'd add:

Celia Kate

Scarlett Olivia

Addison Claire

Clara Addison

• 1 month ago

Ava Rose or Ava Ellen as a compromise.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

From your husband's names I love Celia and Ellen, from yours I love Clara, Kate and Scarlett Eve. 

As a combo I would pick Scarlett Eve, but if I could mix and match I'd suggest:

Celia Kate

Clara Ellen

Scarlett Ellen

Clara Scarlett 

Ellen Scarlett

Clara Eve

That way you can compromise and use a name from both of your favourites. Good luck!

• 1 month ago

I like Josephine (Josie) and Clara.

• 1 month ago

My two favorites from those lists are: Josie Grace and Ava Hazel... however, if mixing around is fine then I'd pick Celia Grace or Celia Riley. 

• 1 month ago

I think Ellen Riley would be really cute and that way you both would have picked out part of her name. 

• 1 month ago

maybe you can take turns choosing stuff

• 1 month ago

I like Kaley Rose or Ava Grace

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.