has the pandemic greatly affected your job?

The pandemic has greatly affected my job.

• It has not. I work in the financial sector and maintain backend code that allows people to use their credit and debit cards. Without people like me the economy would slowly come to grinding halt and then pandemonium would set.

• Kind of blah blah at least I still have a job people say..but I think am I happy and can I deal with this bs anymore..like how the fųck LONGER is this shît gonna continue for!! Especially when we cannot do much in 2020 such as going out and that like too many things on top of one another. SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WORKING SINCE BEGINNING OF THIS BS THROUGHOUT So yeah am not happy..I am actually kinda depressed and stressed plus thinking of quitting but kinda cannot!

No, it has not.......

Yeah! I had been doing a part my job beside study. But in pandemic situation I have lost my job.