Contractions..?

I'm going to an appointment in October, ill be 12 weeks pregnant then. I'd like to know now so maybe I'll be able to ease my worries. I've had very bad period cramps to the point where I got too dizzy to even sit up. I was wondering that if I was unable to stand the cramps of a period, would that prevent me from being able to stand contractions? I know they give you something to help, but I can't think of what its called at the moment and I don't remember when they give it to you. I'm just really worried because of me having such a low pain tolerance and the pain of my period cramps because I'm scared I won't be able to handle it. I'd like to at least try to ease my mind by asking the people here...

1 day ago

Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons; painted nails = aborted kids in family. Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels (weight pushes down; baby falls out)...cesarean because of pants (tight hips = cesarean...second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them; forgive me.

Source(s): Archbishop Sergiy Ageev who is now imprisoned by Jewish Commie gov't in Russia for speaking out against sin; they shaved his head and beard; forgive me.

One has nothing to do with the other.  And if you get an epidural for pain, you can't be standing up.