Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Is it incorrect to presume that all self-proclaimed incels have always been hypercritical and resentful of women?

As opposed to viewing continual rejection by women as a contributing factor to their negative attitude?

It's usually a combination of being raised with a sense of entitlement and then finding that in the real world you're not as special as Mommy told you you were. The expectation of acceptance probably comes from the way one is nurtured in childhood and the bitterness probably comes from the continual rejection. In most cases had the childrearing been different the reaction to the rejection would be different. Parents who teach kids to deal with rejection and prepare them for the real world usually don't end up with "incels" living in their basements. 

I believe that men that declare that they are 'Incels', have probably been very unlucky in finding a woman to have a relationship with them.  When I first visited this enlightening site, there was a man who was very short and he was always declaring that it was impossible to date a woman, as women refuse to date shorter men.

I always thought he was 'ott', however I've seen a very short man, who lives in my town, he is about the height of an average 8 year old child.  I can only assume that he'd date another woman who was as 'vertically' challenged as himself.  

No, it's probably because they've had too many bad experiences with women.

Besides, your hateful obsession with Incels which makes you a hypocrite.

“Incel” is just a childish insult Americans use as a lot of them still live in high school and will call you a virgin if you disagree with them. I have never been called it from someone who isn’t an American over the Internet. I often see it used against both genders who have an opinion about the opposite sex thst isn’t politically correct. Look at American history/culture, they relish in name calling. 

I thought “incels” were one groups with specific, radical beliefs.

Then they’re good people who are proud virgins, now they’re just people on a dry spell who aren’t necessarily virgins and NOW they’re people who resort to f*cking those as ugly or mentally disturbed as they are? Confusing. 

If we go off those latter definitions, it is indeed incorrect as I don’t see how they’d result in a hatred of the opposite sex.