Do you think Democrat’s are worried President Trump is setting records with black and Mexican approval ratings?

some people might be worried about that

Sicne when?                              .

• a2yar

Record lows....,

He's probably sending them checks 

• Jake

Why would we be worried he has record low numbers among Blacks and Mexicans?

• Mark

No.  Why do you think they are?  Let me guess:  you're a person who says "Nancy Pelosi is a drunk" and "Joe Biden is an old man".  (REALLY?   And Trump at 74 ISN'T?)  By the way, Trump's saying "THERE'S my black!" (and don't say "he didn't say that, because Trump "gaslights" rather badly*, trying to say "I never said that!"   when it has been recorded) implies, rather strongly, that he imports a token to all his rallies.

* It seems he is good at two things:  bankruptcies and eating bad fast food.  (Once in a while, fast food is OK, but EVERY DAY?)

Now that's the funniest crap I've heard all week!