Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

Why are american women so bitter, sad & confused? Other confident women in different countries embrace their feminine side ?

they're angry that american men don't find loud crude obese women attractive.

Not much stereotyping in your question!  Sounds like you don't like women who chose their own lifestyle.  Are you one of these religious nutters that are stuck in the Dark Ages, where men were allowed to murder women (this still happens in India, Pakistan and most Muslim countries) and not receive any form of punishment.

I don't really understand what being bitter, sad or confused has to do with being feminine!

I swear we’ve already had this question but at American men? 

And I think you both know the answer to this. Feminism has significantly reduced the happiness of women in countries where it’s practiced. In the UK we are extremely passive and ignorant to a non dangerous level and feminist women do put on a front but it’s nearly always an act.