Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Can a mom legally send this to her baby’s dad if she has full custody and he doesn’t have court ordered visitation rights ?

But he is paying child support 

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    She can say whatever she wants. Freedom of speech is still a thing. However, she cannot legally keep the child's father away if he wants split custody he will likely get it as long has he's a decent person. The court system want children to have both parents. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.