Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

My wife has never had a sex drive for our entire marriage now that I’m divorcing her she all of a sudden has one. What’s the deal ?

We decided to be friends but she’s acting strange. The entire time we were married which has been 5 years I had to beg her for sex and she acted irritated whenever I tried to come onto her. She said her sex drive has always just been low and she’s doesn’t get turned on by much. It honestly confused me because I’ve treated her well and brought her flowers every week. About two months ago I found out she was sleeping with another man behind my back and she was laughing with him about how boring and lame I was. Come to found out this affair with her lasted a year and I guess she got bored with him or he turned out not to be the person she expected so she ended up leaving the other guy and wanting to come back to me and make it work out. I don’t like being anyone’s second option or back up plan and I especially don’t like that she let this affair go on for so long while I was trying to treat her like a queen. She said she loves me and misses me so much and she learned from her mistake. She said she wants me back but I cannot get the image of her having sex with another man out of my mind. She’s been doing things she never did in our marriage. She never called me that much now all of a sudden she’s calling me everyday and asking about how I’m doing and saying she wants to be supportive of me. She said I’m a wonderful man. She also said she’s been having sex dreams about me and how she craves my body. She never talked this freaky when we were married.

Tell her she learned too late and you don't like the way you have been treated, her screwing another man when she should've been giving it to you. Tell her the feces is too deep with her and you're going to find someone else and GO.

It is your call now. You decide on what your heart tells you! 

From what I gather, you are not sure if she is really into you again when you know that she has slept with another man. You are torn as you know that it is hard to accept her again and you are going to think how much fun she has had with another man. 

I reckon you can try it out and see if you love being with her, sleeping with her again and no one has the right to judge you for whatever decision you have made. Life is short, cherish it and you never know when your last hour is. 

To each day count, live life to the fullest. 

If you still love her, grab her and own her again!

Happiness always and all the best to you!

Trying to use sex to keep you, and if you stay, it will go back to the old ways., file the divorce and be done with her.

She cheated on you man. She’s only ‘supporting’ you now because you threatened to leave her. 

You must get a divorce, she is just using you.

The "deal" is she wants to stay married to you. The ball is in your court. 

If this a real story, then of course dude, leave as quick and get as far away, as you can.  DisBitch crazy!!  Don't ever commit to another Bitchez in the future.  Trick them out, lead them on, nut on them when you can, make them think you are going to commit your resources, so they put out.  That's why Bitchez says she thinks of you sexually now - you must provide well, and she is terrified of losing that.  Now she has to go lie to some other guy to get stuff.  She failed already.  Go get yours.  She can go fuckherself

We are all tempted from time to time.  Your wife had an affair.  Big deal.  Now she realizes that the affair was just sex.  You are the one she really needs.  She recognizes that she took you for granted.  And is trying a lot harder.  So you divorce her now.  Good plan.

maybe shes trying to get one so you dont divorce her

she's afraid of giving up your paycheck  and the security you offer. She'll  cheat again once she gets bored again and feels safe. Lose her. If you keep her, watch your money. She'll start ratholing money so she can Walk away with a nice nest egg you provided. 

Btw, jf she suddenly  decides to get more education, as soon as you've paid all the bills  and she graduates,  she will bail on you. Don't bankroll her future with someone else. 

Don't be a sucker 

I'll give her a sex drive if you don't want her.