Mouse in house?

My cat took a tiny mouse into the house and dropped it and it ran under the fridge. 

Pulled the fridge out and I can’t find the mouse now.

What do I do? 

Edit:—- ordered a humane mouse trap on Amazon, arrived a week after he went missing. 

Used peanut butter and He was in it the next morning. Happy days

Trap it before it starts breeding.

• bill

Mice love appliances. He might have run out from under the fridge to under your stove by now. Bait some traps with peanut butter and kill it.

A single mouse can usually be baited and trapped - chocolate or peanut butter rather than cheese. Or don't overfeed the cat. The problem comes if it meets another mouse of the opposite gender. They reproduce exponentially. 

i would tell your cat to go get it and bring it outside

The cat will find it again.  when it does put it outside.

The mouse, if it is still alive, will hide until everything is quiet, then come out for food. Get a trap, and put chocolate or peanut butter as bait, and hopefully when you wake up, you should have a dead mouse. 

• Lili

Buy a trap.  A really small mouse might call for a sticky trap rather than one of the spring traps.

If you go for a trap, my husband and I have found peanut butter to be quite effective.But most likely it will find its way out or it will die, unless it can find a food source. You might want to make sure you don't have any accessible.