Mouse in house?

My cat took a tiny mouse into the house and dropped it and it ran under the fridge. 

Pulled the fridge out and I can’t find the mouse now.

What do I do? 

Update:

Edit:—- ordered a humane mouse trap on Amazon, arrived a week after he went missing. 

Used peanut butter and He was in it the next morning. Happy days

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Trap it before it starts breeding.

• bill
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Mice love appliances. He might have run out from under the fridge to under your stove by now. Bait some traps with peanut butter and kill it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A single mouse can usually be baited and trapped - chocolate or peanut butter rather than cheese. Or don't overfeed the cat. The problem comes if it meets another mouse of the opposite gender. They reproduce exponentially. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would tell your cat to go get it and bring it outside

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The cat will find it again.  when it does put it outside.

• 1 month ago

The mouse, if it is still alive, will hide until everything is quiet, then come out for food. Get a trap, and put chocolate or peanut butter as bait, and hopefully when you wake up, you should have a dead mouse. 

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Buy a trap.  A really small mouse might call for a sticky trap rather than one of the spring traps.

If you go for a trap, my husband and I have found peanut butter to be quite effective.But most likely it will find its way out or it will die, unless it can find a food source. You might want to make sure you don't have any accessible.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.