Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

How can white people make black lives matter more?

Unless we give our houses to black families (like that BLM leader said), we can't.  This one is entirely not up to white folks.

I suppose changing the name to Resisting-Arrest Lives Matter would be a start, but they probably won't do that.  

People need to take individuals  into consideration. I am, white, have disabilities, and who knows what else working against me in modern society, But I will tell you this, no mater who the individual is, I try and  make them matter to me based on their actions and conduct, or race, skin color or even their actions at the moment or appearances.

• John

Delete racism......................

Enough of this cr@p. Let's move on

Why should we? They do nothing to make my " white " life matter more. Nothing more dangerous and deadly to a black than another black and thats a fact.

I heard a black woman on TV wanting reparation from whites for being black.  Slavery for blacks began in Africa and it still happens there.  We ended slavery years ago in USA.  They think the police mistreat them, but they continually resist arrest as in the case of Floyd and Blake.  When any persons resists arrest whether black or white or brown or grey, you put your life at risk and the police officer's life at risk.

1. Quit getting involved with drugs.

2. Quit resisting arrest

3. Stay in school and get an education.

4. Quit stealing and quit lying.

5. Change your life by changing what you listen to and what you see.

No one said "Life is easy."  And Thank God you live in America will golden opportunities are here, if you'll just reach for them.  President Trump works hard everyday to keep the American Dream for all of us.  It has been a long time since we've had a President to fight for us as hard as President Trump does.