Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What is your purpose?

To live, love, laugh & help others as we make our ways to the end of our days.  

to follow the creative calling until i find out what supernatural force is driving me.

• ?

In 2020 I don't frigging no anymore to be honest.. some things are ok but I cannot be arsed with work anymore and have told them but I think I am gonna stop working there.. and more bad things..just want life to be back to normal!

Probably to help look after my nephew he has autism and is 12 he likes rubiks cubes and aeroplanes 

My purpose is to be a tomboy who stays single for life. I also like Nightshade’s answer.

To steal the secret Krabby Patty formula 🍔

• To find a cowgirl and return to her a pup I once asked from her, so that pup can accompany me on my journey. It is no longer a pup... but I'm sure she'll forgive me for it, knowing it would be well-fed and strong by the time she's returned. 

Forget that troll response. I want to try to do something good for paralyzed people.