Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What is your purpose?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

To live, love, laugh & help others as we make our ways to the end of our days.  

• 1 month ago

to follow the creative calling until i find out what supernatural force is driving me.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In 2020 I don't frigging no anymore to be honest.. some things are ok but I cannot be arsed with work anymore and have told them but I think I am gonna stop working there.. and more bad things..just want life to be back to normal!

• 1 month ago

Probably to help look after my nephew he has autism and is 12 he likes rubiks cubes and aeroplanes 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

My purpose is to be a tomboy who stays single for life. I also like Nightshade’s answer.

• 1 month ago

To steal the secret Krabby Patty formula 🍔

• To find a cowgirl and return to her a pup I once asked from her, so that pup can accompany me on my journey. It is no longer a pup... but I'm sure she'll forgive me for it, knowing it would be well-fed and strong by the time she's returned. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Forget that troll response. I want to try to do something good for paralyzed people.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.