How do I know if my mail in ballot was received?

Yeah you know it’s that time of year to vote again. My boy Barry said that Dolan Trump is letting us vote by mail because of that COVID so you know I wrote down my favorite candidates and mailed that to the board of elections. I also sent in a request to get my postage refunded because I shouldn’t have to pay for that. Will they call me and tell me they got my vote?

That is a problem, something you don't have with in-person voting.

I dont know. I am currently wondering about mine as well. 

track it on the internet

First, you must request a mail-in ballot. When it arrives, you fill it out and either mail it in (no postage necessary) or you can personally drop it off at the polling place or absentee ballot collection box. You can have the very same confidence that your vote will counted by mail-in as you do when you go to a in-person voting place, except if there is any doubt about mail-in votes, they can be checked after the fact. The leave a permanent paper trail, unlike electronic ballots.

• Jeff D

You generally don't.  That's one of the many problems with mail-in ballots.

No, you will not be notified by phone call that your ballot was received.  You may be able to check via the state government office that handles elections for your state.  This is the one for my state:

https://www.sos.la.gov/ElectionsAndVoting/Pages/de...