Do u save money buying clothes in the  sales or buying very few every season?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

'Both' is my answer.

• Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I only buy new clothes when my old ones wear out. My wardrobe is overstuffed with clothes from 2006 and earlier

• Audrey
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I buy very few. Money is tight now.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I never pay full price and only buy when on sale. I have too many clothes. They're not expensive. Target had a $5 sale and I bought lots from that sale. I recently donated two bags of clothes to charity. I have more to donate, just have to sort through. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

AS FEW AS POSSIBLE...I DO NOT GO THAT MANY PLACES..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sales, now. It used to be if you didn't buy something when you saw it, it wouldn't be there when you went back, so waiting for a sale wasn't a good approach. Now with the Internet, I don't have to do that. If I see something at a store for full price, more than likely it will go on sale, and I can get it online. I don't buy a lot, just buy good quality. One really good, well fitting cashmere sweater is worth ten poly-blend ones, as far as I'm concerned.

• 1 month ago

i dont buy that many clothes cause im short and dont need to buy them all the time

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.