Do u save money buying clothes in the  sales or buying very few every season?

• John P

'Both' is my answer.

• Nick

I only buy new clothes when my old ones wear out. My wardrobe is overstuffed with clothes from 2006 and earlier

• Audrey

I buy very few. Money is tight now.

I never pay full price and only buy when on sale. I have too many clothes. They're not expensive. Target had a $5 sale and I bought lots from that sale. I recently donated two bags of clothes to charity. I have more to donate, just have to sort through. 

AS FEW AS POSSIBLE...I DO NOT GO THAT MANY PLACES..

Sales, now. It used to be if you didn't buy something when you saw it, it wouldn't be there when you went back, so waiting for a sale wasn't a good approach. Now with the Internet, I don't have to do that. If I see something at a store for full price, more than likely it will go on sale, and I can get it online. I don't buy a lot, just buy good quality. One really good, well fitting cashmere sweater is worth ten poly-blend ones, as far as I'm concerned.

i dont buy that many clothes cause im short and dont need to buy them all the time