Do you agree with Mike Pences rule that a man and a woman should not be alone together before marriage?

Mike Pence has a rule Never Dine Alone with a woman you are unmarried too, meaning before marriage a man and woman should never sleep together or be alone. Not even when engaged, only when and after marriage. 

I do not. For one thing there's no way a couple can get to know each other well enough to marry unless they've spent considerable time alone together. In terms of his doing this in his professional life, that just disenfranchises female staffers, reporters and others who deserve as much as their male counterparts to have access to the Vice President. 

• Dick

It is my opinion that if Pence has so little self control that he can not be trusted alone with a woman that is not his wife, he has no business in a position of power.

I think that Mikey has a really good point. According to the Bible, sex before marriage can cause the Holy Spirit to leave a woman’s body, by way of the male sucking it out through his penis. 

I could not disagree more strongly. This is a recipe for unhappiness and apartheid.  For injustice and unfairness politically and legally.  It represents everything that was wrong about the idea of "class" on steroids.  That you should ONLY mix with your own class.  Mixing with women freely has risks.  But those risks are small compared to the risks involved in Pence's view of the world.

pence is a ***. still thinks it the 1700's

It does not appear to be not "dine alone" unwed. It also extends, in Pence's rul, that you don't hold a meeting with a female colleague without witnesses. That doesn't sound religiously inclined to me. More like he doesn't want to be accused of misbehavior. Because, of course, Adults CAN control themselves. I, personally, think it is ridiculous but he's in a strange business and if he doesn't want to be alone in a room with a woman then apparently he is able to adhere to his rule for himself. I don't care. Most adults can act like adults but not all. 

• 28AKO

U free to be alone with anybody u pls to do so with if they're comfortable with it. You're not suppose to have sex before marriage anyway and Pence didn't come up with that. It's in the bible we aren't to have sex before marriage

Fu ck mike in his a ss hole 

He’s gay

"Never dine alone with a woman you are unmarried too."  What?  Do you mean "never dine alone with a woman you AREN'T married to (not too)?

There is no connection between dining alone and sleeping together and being alone.

I didn't think it was possible, but you make Rand Paul and Ted Cruz look like bigger fools, and they really don't need your help.