FM101 asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Is lightning caused by global warming? ?

The fire in California is caused by lightning but is lightning caused by global warming? 

• IOM

No.                    

No, lightning is not particularly associated with global warming.

The extreme dryness of the plant material that gets struck by lightning can be.

LOL at Dirac.  He tries to blame his co worker Georgie for the sock.  Dirac also says "I had never even heard of her" in his reference to Connie Convict.  It's funny how Dirac refers to Connie Convict as "her" when it's obviously a guy and a take off on the word "conservative."  The troll is always trying to play dumb.  lol

@Anonymous.  Dirac has several user accounts maligning conservatism.  Yes, one of them is Connie Convict.  His latest sock puppet account is called Conservatism is Fascism.  Be on the lookout for it!  Ha ha. 

• Dirac

ANOTHER EDIT: Now the troll is claiming I have yet another sock puppet I’ve never even heard of.

EDIT: Let’s try this one more time: I have no sock puppets. I remember the first time you accused me of being “Connie Convict” I had never even heard of her. Maybe the person you call Georgie has sock puppets, but I don’t. It’s a very simple concept, even for a simpleton.

There are multiple fires in California caused by a range of different things. We will always have lightning, with or without global warming.  The biggest problem is the enhanced temperatures associated with global warming drying out the vegetation. Temperatures reached 121 in the vicinity of Los Angeles earlier this month--this is in an area WEST of the mountains, not in the desert.  At those temperatures, everything becomes kindling.

Fake question spammed by Georgie.  Don't waste your time.

He spams these stupid, generic questions all the time.  Here's an example of his fakery this year.

By lightning do you some con clowns baby party illegal fireworks