when will i know if my baby will have my husbands nose?

If you find your husband without a nose and realize that a nose that looks exactly like his has been stuck on your baby’s face, then you can consider the idea that your baby possibly has his daddy’s nose. Cute! 

You'll know the basic shape of the baby's nose by the time it's about 10. You may not know how big it'll be until the child is closer to 17/18. 

The baby will have its own nose.

Hopefully your baby will have his or her own nose. But for real, you should be able to tell when baby is born. My daughter has her dad's ears ( one of the first things I noticed about my baby girl) Baby noses are small and cute generally speaking and remain so for most of childhood until puberty, then will either stay small and cute or not depending on which parent he or she takes after. 

;[ that made me sad.

i guess by the first three months post delivery