Kris asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

What breeds do these puppies look like?

Two puppies were lost and roaming around and ended up hiding under my truck. They were in pretty bad shape, being covered in fleas and ticks, white pup being pretty skinny, having worms and a leg injury. After getting them treated at the vet they’re much healthier now, and I’ve decided to keep the two. Meet Gate(White) and Keeper(Black). 

I’m not worried about what breeds they are, this is just out of curiosity. What do you think they are?

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Gate looks like a Jack Russel or Parson terrier mix (esp head type & high ear set) with possible liver Dalmatian - (suggested by spotted/speckled coat & larger than normal - JR pup size).  

Keeper is clearly carrying Doberman marks/coloring and maybe a mix thereof.  Keeper has the shorter coat and tighter feet of a Dobe,.... VS GSD. 

• 1 month ago

The black look like a Rottweiler...

• Barry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Firstly well done for saving these two fearsome creatures. I think they are a mix with terrier influence. I think you call them 'mutts' we call them 'mongrels' in the UK. But they both look good. Two friends for life.

• 1 month ago

They are both mongrels. The dark one contains Gsd and the light one what looks like pointer.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.