Anonymous

Education is the reason of my depression since I was 9. Should I quit?

Since 9, i had tutors and still failed. In high school, i had 3 tutors and also failed but was lucky because I was in private school that loved money. Now in college, I study 24/0 and fail. Some subjects I study for them for hours only not to know anything during the test and return the paper white as it was. 

I don't know what being happy is just because of education. I'm just afraid, what I'll do in my life then.

• Lili

First, you should be tested for learning disabilities.

Second, you should look for a career that doesn't require an academic degree. There are plenty of them.

College isn't for everyone; most people, in fact, don't earn degrees.  You don't have to earn one.  You do have to figure out what to do with your life, though, and for that reason -- and because you are depressed -- I suggest that you see a therapist.

Get professional help. A therapist could also help you arrange to be tested for learning disabilities.

Good luck.

sounds like you need 1. to be tested for learning disabilities if you have not already  2. yes quit doing things that set you up for failure  3. consider a trade program/career training