Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

what can i do ?

i know i have really bad anxiety, i can’t even put my hand up in school i get panic attacks and everything and when i ask my mum to take me doctors all she does is just tell me whenever i do feel it “just relax” she doesn’t understand it at all and it’s affecting my life so bad 

6 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    I had a bad bad anxiety and this is what was the breakthrough for me : EFT (Emotional freedom technique)

    highly recommended it came to me as a boon, google or youtube it

  • Ronald
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

    Excel at, art, music or whatever you have a passion for...that will fix it..

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    If you're here in the UK there's no minimum age to see medical professionals without your parents knowing. Simply phone your GP surgery and make an appointment. Nearly all GP appointments are still taking place over the phone so if you have your own mobile you're good to go.

  • 1 month ago

    So go to the school's front office and make an appointment with a school counselor.  Help yourself a little.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Merit
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

    Is there a school counselor you can try to talk to about this? Or another adult? Writing a note might help make it easier to say what you have to say.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Thousands of other kids feel the same way. Just grow up.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.