Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

what can i do ?

i know i have really bad anxiety, i can’t even put my hand up in school i get panic attacks and everything and when i ask my mum to take me doctors all she does is just tell me whenever i do feel it “just relax” she doesn’t understand it at all and it’s affecting my life so bad 

I had a bad bad anxiety and this is what was the breakthrough for me : EFT (Emotional freedom technique)

highly recommended it came to me as a boon, google or youtube it

• Ronald

Excel at something...sport, art, music or whatever you have a passion for...that will fix it..

If you're here in the UK there's no minimum age to see medical professionals without your parents knowing. Simply phone your GP surgery and make an appointment. Nearly all GP appointments are still taking place over the phone so if you have your own mobile you're good to go.

So go to the school's front office and make an appointment with a school counselor.  Help yourself a little.

• Merit

Is there a school counselor you can try to talk to about this? Or another adult? Writing a note might help make it easier to say what you have to say.

Thousands of other kids feel the same way. Just grow up.