Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Should I slap my friends bf, he's not the real father of them kids but there play games with him,  but ticked me off the other night they ?

Were playing restaurant the little one ask what do you want to eat he replied a fur burger, I said dude dont you dare tell the kids what that means n he just laughed, I didn't tell my friend herself yet but I felt like smacking him in the mouth what's his problem this are little kids?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs queen, give that man a whollp[ping! If I was playing mcdonalds (as I often do) with my nephews and nephews, and one of them demanded a fat pussy burger from me? lets just say the tooth fairy would be coming early, and with a large sack of change (because thered be a lot of missing teeth). By the way, unrelatedf but another question on yahoo answers. com has really got me perplexed: are puffy nipples a turn off? I'm currently thinking over 5/8ths of a foot is too long, /

Source(s): get that bag queen

You need to mind your own business, because you may not like the response he gives you, with a bloody mouth, hit him first, its self defense and YOU go to jail, not him.

Regardless of what the guy said, smacking someone in the mouth or hitting them at all is called assault and if you do something like that to someone? They have the right to press charges against you.

Maybe keep your hands to yourself.  

Smacking him wouldn't have taught him anything. You should have told you friend so that she could watch out for that kind of talk in the future. Instead you let your emotions over rule your good sense.