I don't care to be around people?

I realized that ever highschool, I never cared to have relationships with people and found that most people easily irritate me. I feel like I have to make myself put in the effort just to make small talk with people. I know that I could go weeks, even months without talking to friends and family members. Usually they have to be the ones to contact me if we talk. Should I seek help? Could this get worse?

It’s ok to want and like being alone. Just be aware that social skills are a must in society.

You like solitude but be careful, as this has its bad things, like getting depressed, even if you dont like people, remember that you are a social animal.

• Jerry

Some people like solitude. Some people like it really a lot. So long as you get along OK with people when you are around them, don't worry about it. 

define worse.

if you enjoy your own company, what's the problem?.

if you turn out like me then family will reject you and friends will fall away.

I'm totally alone and fine with it.