Vitamix Food Processor is good or bad?

Vitamix blender and Cuisinart food processor at separate times, ... The blending food always good for health and easily digest

• Walt

i dont know i know its over priced

• kswck2

Waste of money and counter space. Just use a blender. 

It is a great blender but one thing drives me NUTS..

I have an older unit, still works great but the container is tall.  They have come out with shorter ones and they do not fit on the older unit.  They have come out with "personal blender cups" and they do not fit on the base.  Why would they not make them adaptable to the older unit?

Ok..done getting that off my chest!

It is a good unit.  It is expensive.  If you are serious about one look for a "reconditioned" one less expensive and still comes with a warranty. 

you could also check You Tube and see if there are any America's Test Kitchen or Cook's Country reviews of blenders and see what they have tested. They are usually pretty good with the recommendations. 

• Audrey

About 3 times higher priced than a regular juicer/blender.