Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Do I own too much makeup?

This is all of it. Honest. Not including egg-cup.  

(If so, would it be bad to say I’d like to get an eye brush set and matte primer as well?)

I’m kind of a cheapskate and buy things on sale so much of it didn’t put me out of pocket :)

Not at all, I say it’s good to own a lot of brushes. You may find a new technique works well for you and it’s good to have a lot of brushes on hand so you have something that works best for a certain technique. 

I own more than that. 

I don’t think you own enough. Girls who know how to make themselves look good have entire closets dedicated to keeping their makeup. You need to buy a whole lot more

• Ronda

No, not really. 

No I don't think so. That's a nice selection of cosmetics.

It's fine if you actually use or will use all of it in the next six months or so.  If you don't actually use some or most of those eye shadow colors, don't waste your money on such large palettes and focus on the colors you do use.  Same with lipstick.  If you use all of those colors, great.  If not, they really aren't that much of a bargain, right?

• Audrey

Looks like an ok amount to me. And you keep it so nice and neat.

i dont think so