What does a fish look like for kids?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What the heck kind of question is that?

• 1 month ago

I LOVE my fish. The aquarium is situated where they can see me when I wake up in the morning and they go ballistic swimming really fast - 'She's up - we'll get fed now!' Many people don't know, but the fish know who feeds them and they respond to that person. The first time I noticed it was when I walked past the aquarium and someone else pointed out everytime I walked past, they swam in the direction I was walking in. When I turned and walked in the other direction - so did the fish. When I had the aquarium beside the computer - where I spent a lot of time - they would all swim into the corner closer to me. They would actually fight amongst themselves to be closer! Other times when I went out, they'd actually 'sulk' and ignore me! (didn't like being on their own!) Tell your kids if they say hello to the fish everytime they walk past ( look into aquarium and tap gently on the glass!) they will learn you are someone they know and will respond. 'I' get a lot of comfort from my fish acknowledging me - your kids will love them!

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Large and cute and something for DAD to take care of

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.