Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Because of my anxiety disorder, I sometimes worry about something over and over again..how can I reduce this? ?

Usually I function well and have little to no anxiety. However, sometimes I'll worry about something over and over again even after it happens. Like if someone snapped at me or if I think I embarrassed myself I'll worry for a good while. What can I do to not worry? 

Look up Philippians 4:6-8.  In fact, read the entire New Testament.  Lots of answers about life in the Bible.  Pray about whatever concerns you.  I will pray for you too.  Ask Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior.  He can give you peace and joy if you put your faith in Him and follow Him.  Count your blessings.  Develop a thankful attitude.  May God bless you, dear one.  

hello Paramahansa Yogananda was from india born in gorakapur he was an enlightened saint wrote the Autobiography of a Yogi the Divine Novel towards the realization of the Self the eternal search of man speaks of our time 

and god as ever new joy for not having anxieties read the Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda