Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Why do you hate law enforcement?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I don't, my son is a cop .............................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very commonly police officers are egocentric hypocrites who want their personal importance to have a place of authority on those around them . Very often they want to punish people when they don't accept their unimportant authority on them when the officer themselves have done a lot of bad things in their personal lives so if you ask me I'd say it's highly hypocritical . Don't try to fix other people's problems if you can't fix your own . If police don't get the authority they want then they will become immoral either while working or not working . I'm sure the police who have been fired now are doing a lot of bad things in their homes.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I didn't like them as a teen growing up in a very impoverished neighborhood because they were constantly interfering with our illegal shenanigans. Even roughing us up and in some cases residents in the community were killed just for committing violent crimes and fighting to remain at large. 

Now I am more tolerant, because I got my act together, graduated college, got a job, now when I leave for work I need some degree of assurance that my family as well as my possessions are safe while I am gone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who said I did? Those "voices" you hear?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.