Can Israel survive without USA? Can Israel have better life with USA more powerful? OR no relations benefit Israel more?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Mshe

The answer is "NO" and trust me nobody will destroy Israel else than USA.

Future will tell.

• 3 weeks ago

Sure. For about an hour. 

• 4 weeks ago

when did the USA send troops to help Israel

since 1948 NEVER

• Tough question, but keep in mind, the Americans are our Christian slaves. Their money is our money. We have them by the balls.

I pray to G_d not to wake up and come after us.

Almost all of them hate us very deeply.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It probably would be surprise for you, (and many others too), But US of A not always supported Israel.

In mater of fact, in 1948 after president Truman supported creation of Israel, US political elite, declared weapon embargo to the ME. Considering, that at this time Britain sold to Arab nations all weapons, they have asked, this US act was death warrant for Israel.

In Israeli most difficult war for independence, Stalin saved baby Israel, in spite of being anti-Semite.

In 1956 President Eisenhower threatened Israel with ....invasion, if Israel would not move out of Sinai. This led to the 6-days war of 1967.

In 1967 France, the ally of Israel since 1956, abandoned Israel, and stopped sell to Israel plains and ships. In her greatest victory of 1967, Israel was alone. Only after the victory, US joined the victorious young state, and the rest is the recent history.Cold War was won by USA with Israel winning Hot Wars with numerically superior enemy, armed by Russians.

Israel did show to the West, that Human and technological superiority is above numerical superiority.

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They can grow bananas in a rocky desert.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.