Why not use AI for domestic,drug,and mental health situations?

The AI would have no agenda or bias?

In matters of police arrests

for those you shoud use your natural I

• Zirp

Just because you call it "intelligence", doesn't mean it is intelligent or truly understands anything.

We use AI because it can do very simple things, but many more times per minute than any human could

The AI algorithm is only as good as its programmer!  A biased programmer is liable to transfer his bias to the machine, even if only subconsciously.

Why do you think it's not being used?  I'm sure it IS being used.  Maybe not in an obvious way that you might see if you were a patient at a clinic, but in terms of research, diagnostic criteria, best practices, treatment options, etc., I feel quite sure that AI is heavily used in this field.

BTW, AI is not perfect, and it CAN produce results that are essentially biased.  The algorithms are all written by humans after all, but engineers are getting better at this.

• Kieth

There is no AI. Computers cannot reason or give consideration, randomization isn't the same..