How do you feel about Tiktok getting banned ?

Trump have made a good choice doing so and I’m gonna laugh at all the tiktokers when it’s banned 

It doesn't make a difference to me.

i feel nothing and trump is still an idiot

I think banning it is very dictatorial. America is supposed to be a free country and banning the app contradicts that. On the other hand, China has banned many American apps like Facebook, Google, etc, so I think it's okay as a tit-for-tat. Additionally, the app is highly beneficial for small businesses that advertise their products and now it's banned those groups are affected. The TikToker community with thousands of influencers is also affected. The dances and trends are not productive but they are entertaining to watch so that's a loss as well. It's obvious there's no real security threat, Mr. Trump has decided to ban it because he's anti-China and the app came to his attention when the TikTok community did something to disrupt one of his rallies. That's why he's angry and trying to get revenge. As a side note, according to what I read, he did not actually ban the app, he has just prohibited downloads and updating of it through the app stores. People who had the app installed previously could still use it.

It's an example if donald trump doing a nothingburger something. 🍔

I never knew it existed until the media revealed it is a propaganda  organ of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

When I peeked in [pun], I did not see anything worthwhile to me.

block denied.....DRDEATH NEVER HEARD OF IT

• Random

I've never used it so it won't effect me personally but I think it's a pretty stupid move.  Trump said that it was for privacy / security concerns but:

1.  They have their servers in the US, not China, and

2.  The information TIcTok is collecting isn't any different than the info that every other social media platform is collecting.

It's just Trump wanting his cult followers to think he's being tough on China.

• IOM

Absurd. Millions of American users love it. 

I think it's good. Tiktok is a Chinese company. Even though it isn't owned by the Chinese government, the CCP can still legally ask Tiktok for user data. And trust me, there are a lot of permissions that are allowed when you install Tiktok. They can copy anything in your clipboard (including recent screenshots), and have access to all types of data stored in your phone. They can collect mass data from users and possibly use it against us in the future. To be fair, many US companies, like Facebook do the same thing, but I'd rather them have my data then the Chinese government. 

Trump is banning it because he blames TikTok for his empty Tulsa rally.