Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Jerk off once a day and everyday. Is it much or not?

A seed should be planted, not wasted. Why masturbate when you can use that creative urge for creating something? When you rub your sexual organ, you're signalling that you desire to create.

• Jim

Nope- once a day is no big deal.

• Jesus

The truth is that there is not a manual that he tells us as much as it is enough, many make it several times a day and they feel satisfied, other they make it alone once and they feel well, I think that one should masturbate when it really feels the desire to make it, and not to make it for routine.     

This is not too much! Unless you have a better half that doesn't want you to.......

I recommend three times a day.  Once before breakfast to get your day off to a good start.  Once before you have dinner and then once before you go to sleep to help you get a good night sleep.

Maybe not enough.

Thats not too much thats healthy

i do it when needed

more than sufficient

That seems pretty normal to me