Do you think the US will be able to be rid of abortion now RBG had died?

The precedent still remains.

• Fred G

Roe is not going away.. It's here to stay.. I would like to see them reduce the length of time to get to their favorite clinic.. Maybe 45 days max..? While it's still a tadpole..

time to take the politics out of the abortion issue , this is something that is between a woman and her doctor it is nobody elses damn business !

It will never go away,,some one will perform it in their garage,, It is a sin against God is what we all need to be concerned about..one day believe it or not we are going to meet God in real life and in person, 

• John

RBG was far from alone in supporting abortion.

Whether it's legal or not there will still be abortions.

I am against abortion.

I always think...What if that baby was to be the next Einstein? or next Abraham Lincoln?

What if that baby was to grow up and find a cure-all for cancer or design a warp-drive for space travel.

And still we sit using the abortion issue as a political football wasting the time that could have been used to solve REAL problems.

People need to learn to practice responsible sex where they don't get pregnant if they don't want to.

What I don't understand is the people who are all for abortion are the same ones against the 'Morning after pill'.

Is it because there's a lot of money to be made performing abortions?

There are only four countries in the world who have the same policies towards abortion as us.  That includes China and North Korea (and Canada). 

Depends who gets into the supreme court & if they are pro abortion or not. I hope it's a women & not voted in till after the elections otherwise if trump puts in an unfavorable person, the court will be hung up for about  20 yrs. without the general publics desires on women's rights. imo

Abortion is just a medical procedure to get rid of something superfluous and harmful like an appendectomy. I don't get why it triggers so many people.

People that oppose abortion can opt to not have one.  Those that need to abort should be allowed to choose this option if they have no other.  Americans are sexist and against human rights if they take this human right away.