Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What was the last thing that made you smile?

Watching my cat play this morning.

This video about "Stray Kitten Picks A Dog As Her Mom."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKb4vUPpQzo

Youtube thumbnail

finishing work today; getting yelled at by the chef as usual. not much we can do but take it and move on though. he plays favorites too much though and often the people he yells at the most are the ones that work the hardest. like he yelled at the sous chef today for my mistake ill take the blame idc but no reason to scold someone else and make them feel like shet if it wasn't their fault. me im used to it ive worked in various restaurants ive dealt with chefs worse then him when it comes to being scolded. 

my coworkers though kinda soft sometimes i see them tearing up and sometimes they tell me they want to quit because of it. 

• Mrs H

The cat staring at me until I moved my clothes from her spot on my bed

My co worker. He sneak behind me and surprised me lol. He was being really sweet to me.

• Nicole

i got to go out today