Moe asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Pregnancy test Positive?

Showed at 5 min after taking the test. It says read between 3-10 minutes. Positive??

6 days ago

Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons; painted nails = aborted kids in family. Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels (weight pushes down; baby falls out)...cesarean because of pants (tight hips = cesarean...second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them; forgive me.

Source(s): Archbishop Sergiy Ageev who is now imprisoned by Jewish Commie gov't in Russia for speaking out against sin; they shaved his head and beard; forgive me.

Absolutely positive! 

Congratulations on your pregnancy. If the pregnancy test says to read between three and ten minutes and you read the pregnancy test at five minutes and it showed positive then your pregnant.

congrats...............

• God

The line is very faint.  I would not consider that a positive.

• Jill

I would consider that negative but test again in another week if your period doesn't arrive 

That looks negative to me.  The other line is NOT obvious.

Wait three to five days and test again.

• Laffy

It kinda looks like it might be positive but it's hard to see. You should a a digital test that reads yes or no.