Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

Can I get Drunk of one shot of 80 Proof ?

You might puke it right back up if you don't drink often.

• God

One shot will be enough alcohol for you to feel the effect.  It certainly is not enough to make you falling down drunk.

• kswck2

I've seen stranger things. My wife can get drunk on One can of Coors Light(she's a cheap date). 

• CB

A shot is 3 tablespoons - you won't be anywhere near too drunk to do anything including driving a car. One shot, one 5oz glass of wine one 12oz beer - are all equal in alcohol 

It would depend on how much was in the “shot”.

All the way to the top measure out that one shot in a 12-oz coffee cup and then chug it in one gulp. For faster effect do it on a empty stomach.

More than likely not, but stay seated or sit on the floor in case you have a bad reaction. 

• A.J.

No, unless you only weigh about 55 pounds.

• Rick B

I seriously doubt it.  Unless you are very skinny and have not eaten in a long time.

• Mog

You’ll get a noticeable buzz, but you won’t be drunk.