How can report someone who is illegal fastest way? ?

Meant this lady name Maria my work place and she is very open how she is illegal with no shame , she was able get her husband here already (which is other crime) got to busniess and had baby as she wants to have as many kids as possible here... Which I reported to my work place 3times already till they took it serious and just started asking for their green card... Which anyone can get $100 (a fake one) not sure what else to do and more now ever has our own citizens need these jobs!!!... Also reported to ice but as I learn they only take probably 40% tips reported... Also reported her for fraud for Mediciad nd foodstamps and WIC as she has citizen child she apply everything she can. 

Repost to ivy guru.

No she work in warehouse not sure how she sign her w2 she did receive a stimulus check that's other fraud on top everything she is doing. So i will contact IRS see if something happens then but I do not have her fake social. Thank you for your tip

Is she being paid under the table or "fudging" her earnings? IRS Tax Fraud does require written form be submitted, not just a hotline phone call. But if you know she's declaring more dependents than she has on her W-4 to evade withholding, failing to file and/or pay income taxes, the IRS will love you for reporting tax fraud. Felony conviction of tax fraud (like felony conviction for welfare fraud if she fails to properly state her true earnings, even though she is working illegally) gets immigrants and illegal aliens the boot pretty quickly with PERMANENT bar to reentry as criminal aliens.

Call DHS or ICE.....