Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Me and my girl got into an argument.I havent replied since last night, and today she text me again.Does she want me to reply or is she done?

She text me again today saying “ just so u know I didn’t go But was done is done u don’t wanna talk to me have a good life” do u guys think she wants me to reply to her?

I do want her back but don’t want to look stupid. So should I text her back?

Thing is she antes to go to Laughlin with her friends but her friends are friends with her ex and he’s going too. And she waited until the day before she leaves to tell me she was going (she said she’s not anymore) but she’s been knowing for at least a week cuz she requested it off work

Evaluate the entire relationship. Is she worth the drama? Want to live like that forever? Then if you are honest, you will have your answer.

She wants a reply from you

You’re ignoring her because you are a little boy. Grow up. You had an argument, resolve, apologize and move on! Playing this “ignoring” game is so fcking stupid. 

You gave her the impression the relationship is over and what ever this is about, it seems you are sweating her over a misunderstanding.

• CB

Nah, time to move on, she has no more use for you. 

ARE YOU FRIGGING KIDDING ME! Is your reading comprehension THAT BAD?