Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I’m a beta male. Is this why I’m single?

I’m short 5’7, weighs 140 pounds (lean weight) and I suck at confrontations. I try to be a nice guy but girls still stand me up or they won’t talk to me anymore after they get to know me. What can I do to fix this? 

Find a good bf, its much easier to be with a guy.

There are so many women looking for a nice guy that all you have to do is BE the nice guy and they will hold on to you.  If you have to TRY then you are being fake.  That becomes obvious.  It isn't about trying.  It is about BEING nice.  Caring about them and about others.

I’m actually the perfect person to answer this because I’m 5’7 and 140 lbs too (well, 145). But, I’m successful, have my own business, have a sexy wife, and I had sex with 40+ girls back when I was single. (All of them consensually obviously btw and NEVER hookers that would be disgusting. My point is, I had GAME, I knew what to say and how to play my cards right.) 

The short answer is YES, being a beta male explains why you’re single. Women cannot “love” a man who she doesn’t feel fulfilled by, and they’ll only use men like that. Which means if you’re a beta, you either need to be very good looking, 6 foot tall, or rich.

Whereas for me, I was having sex with cute girls when I was short, balding (but shaved head), and renting out a basement while still making below average money.

Here’s tips THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE if you are humble enough to listen to them:

1) You need to lose the mentality of “be yourself”. That’s a toxic, false lie that a lot of women tell to short guys who are naturally pushed around. And by being pushed around it naturally makes those short guys act submissive/beta. 

To succeed with women (and IN LIFE and WITH MONEY too), you need to buck the trend and instead, be unapologetically confident, alpha, capable, effective at what you do, BE A WINNER IN GENERAL, don’t make excuses. Be willing to fail, it’s better than not trying at all. But obviously give everything you have to try to win at whatever it is you do. Failure isn’t an option, should be your mentality. But if you do fail, shrug and don’t care and keep hustling.

2) I recommend hitting the gym and getting muscular, once you’re done growing

3) until you’re done growing take “Sermorelin”. You can order it on the cheap at peptidesciences.com (you also need bacteriostatic water and insulin needles). It’ll stimulate your own HGH production and make you taller. That, plus get 9+ hours of sleep a night and eat lots of food, of all food groups especially lots of milk and proteins and fats. 

4) Learn PUA- study the book “revelations” by mystery And lovedrop, and also “the mystery method” by mystery (sounds cheesy but are legit solid books) 

• Kelley

Behave by doing the right thing:  love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.  If you already behave good like like this do not change.  That just means you have been encountering bad girls.  Ask God to direct you to a nice girl.