Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

I get really wet around my boyfriend, how do I stop it?

We have not yet slept together, and I also do not wish to, since it's a  new relationship. 

When we cuddle or hug, I automatically get wet and it's really uncomfortable. Even my pants get damp and pantyliners don't really work. 

Is there any way I could control myself?

(I'm 19)

There isn't a good way to control this- it's a very normal female response. Sometimes it can happen in public, randomly, too. Your body is getting ready for sexual penetration- or desiring it. You may have higher amounts of vaginal fluid. Some women lubricate only slightly- others produce very large amounts of the clear fluid. Don't worry- but you should masturbate more often. Use a sex toy- there are different types- and bring yourself to orgasm at least 4-5 times a week. Some women masturbate daily- this is very good your whole body's health.

• bj_dj

I don't think this is a real problem your making it to be just to get attention.   Unless you're super human and get wet by the bucket load's.  

Just enjoy it.  

thats good you will be well suited for his meat

Stay away from him.

That's a normal sexual physiological reaction.  There's nothing wrong with you and unless you plan to be a nun, your body cannot help this.  You could try finding an unattractive guy who you don't really like, otherwise you learn to deal with these hormonal things.   Eventually when/if this leads to an intimate relationship it will be beneficial that you aren't having any problem get lubricated and aroused.  At 19, you  just have to learn to deal with this part of being a woman.  

It seems like you really attracted to your boyfriend which is not a bad thing. I remember myself also having that same experience with my girlfriend whom is now my wife. We enjoy sex together and its amazing every time. It's perfectly normal because just the attraction you have to him.Well done on holding back. That way he will appreciate you more and someday might become your proud husband.

Just rub one out. Works for guys.