Are U.S Islamabad embassy open??

I applied my husband and I am a u.s citizen and for coronavirus they have suspended their routine visa services did they resumed?????

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

YES

U.S. Embassy in Islamabad and U.S. Consulates General in Lahore and Karachi will resume limited in-person passport appointments and notarial services beginning on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.Appointments will be scheduled based on prioritized service needs including:    Children who have yet to be documented for the first time as U.S. citizens.    U.S. citizens who are traveling outside of Pakistan within six weeks and must renew their passports before travel.    U.S. citizens who do not have travel plans, but for documentation purposes need to renew their expired passports or who have passports that will expire within six weeks.    Parents of U.S. citizen minors who are providing written and notarized authorization to renew or apply for their child’s passport (DS-3053 Statement of Consent: Issuance of a U.S. passport to a Minor Under Age 16).    Emergency notarial services.https://pk.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Email or phone and ask

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.