Why it is so hard to be bisexual?

I like both. I like men and women. I go very hard more toward women (Asian + White women) 

Why I can control myself?

• reme_1

Be with whomever you want. We all have 'our types' .

You are not the first to voice your concerns. Many fully gay and lesbian people think that bi people just haven’t fully committed to being homosexual yet. You might have to stand up for your self and school some people once in a while. I’m sorry you are going through this. But do stand your ground and don’t be pushed around. Also seek out solidarity with other bi’s. There are online forums on this. It might be wise to try and focus on pairing with other bi partners. But if you do partner with someone fully straight or fully gay - have conversations with them in advance and be clear about what you each expect. At least that way if they are set in their beliefs you can weed them out early before you get too invested. 

• God

Well...So you like both.