Have you ever had clashes with your bosses?

Sometimes the higher ups at an job can be one's worst nightmare.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Oh, I've had some major clashes. It IS a nightmare. But even these things passed eventually. If I thought you were really interested I'd tell you some stories.

All I can say is I triumphed eventually. And then I retired. And I've never been happier. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That sounds like a government problem.

• 1 month ago

Yes, several times, and They started it every time. usually I quite soon thereafter, sometimes THEN they changed their tone real quickly, other times not at all.,

• 1 month ago

No.  I've had disagreements with bosses, but they all ended with two grownups having a mature conversation, not a clash.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Couple of them, yes. Nothing major except for one, but that was on her. She believed her education should have rated her a more prestigious type job. When one hates their life, they can be difficult to get along with.

• 1 month ago

Sure have, mainly regarding a coworker I'm dealing with at the moment. She's horrible, but they feel stuck and feel like they can't get rid of her, but she SUCKS. LIKE, ROYALLY SUCKS. They keep telling me to put myself in her shoes, to remember what it was like to be new...she's been here 8 months and cannot grasp even the simplest of tasks. So I'm letting other people complain about her. Maybe that will open up their dumb eyes to how bad she is at her job and what a stupid decision they made.

• 1 month ago

yes, ive had jobs i couldnt keep cause of them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, he said take a polygraph. I was not happy about it but I did it because I wanted to continue to have a job. Otherwise, no real clash.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.